Journeyman Joiner/Cabinet Maker (Full-Time Position)
Proud craftsmen only. We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated craftsman to join our team. We offer competitive wages and benefits, excellent working conditions, and we provide state of the art equipment that you can use to help us build stunning millwork projects.
Are you ready to join a fast-paced company and contribute on a high performing team?
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Must be able to read drawings
- Knowledge of different machining/assembly techniques is a must
- Must be a quick learner & highly motivated
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Must have your own hand tools
- Experience with installations is an asset
Qualifications and Skills
To join our team you should have your Journeyman ticket in Joinery and/or 10+ years of experience in the trade.
You also possess an excellent understanding of shop drawings, machining & assembly methods, installations,
specialty hardware and what it means to meet schedules.
Please apply with resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us about your work
experience and why you want to take on a position in a Custom Shop like ours.